- Susana Cardoso de Freitas (INESC Microsistemas e Nanotecnologias, Portugal).
“Magnetic sensors for applications as tactile sensors in robotics”
- Nora Dempsey (Institute Neel, CNRS, France).
“Hard micro-magnets for applications in magnetic micro-systems”
- Rastislav Varga (RVmagnetics, Slovakia).
“Advances of bistable microwires for sensing applications”
- Salvador Pané (ETHZ, Zurich, Switzerland).
“Multiferroic small-scale robots”
- Florian Welker (FESTO, Germany).
“Future perspective of magnetic position sensors for pneumatic actuators in industrial applications”
- Bethanie Stadler (University of Minessota).
“Magnetic nanowire characterization using the projection method and its uses in nanowarming of cryopreserved organs”
- Leonid Grunin (Resonance Systems GmbH, Germany).
“Nuclear magnetic resonance: from laboratory equipment to integrated sensors”
- Cristina Gómez Polo (Universidad Pública de Navarra, Spain).
“Giant magnetoimpedance sensors based on soft magnetic amorphopus alloys”
- Hugh Glass (Paragraph Ltd, United Kingdom).
“Delivering a commercially viable graphene hall effect sensor”